3 April 2010

Do these dogs look happy?

When we were at the beach they played like mad and looked soooo happy. At some point when they slowed down a bit I thought it would be great to take their picture (I don't have many nice pictures of them together). So I said the magic word "stay" and they did, but they kept turning their heads like owls and since I wanted to have both their eyes on the picture, not only the ears. I told them "look at me" and after a few attempts they started to sort of look in my direction. Click! - the picture of my happy dogs was taken, but Ouch! Look at this photo! What happened? Do these dogs look happy? Why such stiff and depressed faces?
Stanley RFD and Alisa Icelandic Sheepdog

Of course it was entirely my fault! I did torture them by making them stay still on the beach for a whole minute or so! How cruel is that? Of course they immediately got the happy , expressions back after I released them from this agony and shot off like bullets.

Well, I still want to hope that one day, some year, I'll get my nice, happy and perfect picture of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment