2 June 2010

Home, sweet home...

Back from vacation. It was fun, but really, really slow. I didn't have the dogs, husband, photo- video- cameras, no internet connection or a computer and to finish the list I didn't need to cook or clean. It is a strange life when you suddenly got so much free time and you really have no clue what to do with it, so you just adapt to a slow-motion life.

So when I came back I really got a speed shock, everything felt kind of unreal and I was almost giddy for the first couple of days, especially with those barking dogs spinning around you and all the stuff that needed to be done. Still not ready to go back to dog training classes and the dogs have probably forgotten everything already, he-he.

Here is one of Stanley's latest clips. A bit slow, but I think he is just too cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment